Ready to take control of your health?
Let’s get started.
Everyone starts here. This is a chance for me to better understand your health concerns and goals. This session includes an HTMA test ($250 value), 75 minute in depth assessment of the NAQ, and 4 day food and mood journal. You will also get a plan of action to help you move forward. This appointment is a jumpstart to us working together, and is not a single session offering but secures a 1:1 spot with me for the 3 month package.
HTMA is a functional test that provides insight into thyroid & adrenal health, metabolic type, state of stress of the body, toxic exposure and more.
- Cost of HTMA Test
- Initial Health Intake Form
- 4 Day Food & Mood Journal Analysis
- 60 minute call to discuss results, answer questions you may have and provide a bio individual protocol based on the results.
- 10% off professional grade supplements (if needed)
This program allow us to work together more intensively to help you make forward, focused progress toward your health goals.
3 Month Package
WHAT THIS PROGRAM IS
- HTMA Functional Test & Analysis
- (1) 30-min check-in call (every two weeks – 6 total) that includes personalized protocol updates, adjusted dietary and lifestyle recommendations
- NAQ assessment
- PDF resources to provide education
- 15% off professional grade supplements (if needed- at an additional cost)
- Email support in between calls
- A final Food & Mood Journal to assess changes, improvements and progress over the past three months
- Follow up months are available for an additional cost (275 per month)
Other functional tests that can be added-on for an additional cost to support your journey:
- Function Blood Work
- DUTCH test
- Gi-Map stool test (coming soon)
$987 (or 350 per month)
Mon-Fri: 8 AM – 5 PM
Disclaimer: The information presented on this website is intended for educational purposes only, and it hasn’t been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This information isn’t intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any condition or disease, nor is it medical advice. One should always consult a qualified medical professional before engaging in any dietary and/or lifestyle change.